NYC Senior Software Engineer Position
My client is the #1 Telemedicine provider in the world; your work will be seen and used by millions of people every year. We offer 24/7 access to physicians in over 130 countries. Join us on our mission to modernize healthcare.
They support #Women #Engineers. A great company where you can make a difference in the world and work with great people and technology. Women Engineers are highly valued in this company and have full support of senior leadership. Women are in key leadership positions. May be able to offer some flexibility in your schedule.
You do not have to be a Senior Engineer to be considered for a position. We #hire #women #engineers
Call Joyce Schiffer – 203-241-2655 – Joyce@OndawaGroup.com
Build APIs and web applications using Ruby or Elixir that handle complex data models efficiently, while having great architectural design to manage complexity. You will help us solve complicated issues in sophisticated software systems and build innovative products.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, React, Git, SQL, and APIs.
- Knowledge of technologies like Docker, Elixir, GitHub
- Active social media or conference presence for the Open Source community is a big plus!
- You embody the entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to drive change & think outside the box.
- You can consume and utilize new languages, design patterns, APIs, toolsets.
- We use Test-Driven Development
- We use Behavior-Driven Development suite like Cucumber.
- AWS a plus
- Basic Linux/Unix CLI and using Git and GitHub for source code control.
- Knowledge of CI/CD systems like Jenkins a plus.
- Well-rounded knowledge of backend systems and software architecture appreciated
Exceptional Compensation Package – Salary at Market, Bonus, Equity, 401Kmatch, Great Benefits, Conference Attendance, Quarterly Company-Wide Hackathons and more
About me: I am Joyce Schiffer, Founder of Ondawa Group Technology Recruiting a Woman Owned Business. My passion is helping Women Engineers find exceptional companies that support their growth and encourage women in leadership positions.