Do you want to work with Rust & Elixir?
NYC Location – onsite only
Salary + Equity
Sports Betting Technology Startup
To Apply: Joyce Schiffer – Ondawa Group – 203-241-2655 – Joyce@OndawaGroup.com
The Software Engineer will build real-time distributed gaming/betting and data systems.
You will implement micro services in the Technology ecosystem. The position will be responsible for development activities including unit testing, adhering to standards of development to help bring new micro-services from specification to completion.
Work with a modern tech stack (Elixir, Rust, React, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in software engineering experience. (experience like Elixir, Erlang, Rust, Ruby, Java, Scala, Python)
- A desire to work with Elixir & Rust! No experience necessary if you are very interested and have some exposure; and experience as a SW Engineer.
- Eagerness to learn and work within a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Good hands-on programming skills including writing unit tests.
- Key Required Technologies: SQL, GIT, Confluence, Jira
- Key Technologies that are a plus: Elixir, Erlang, Rust, C, Python, Graph Databases, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Exceptional communication skills, including excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience in software development, actor model systems and real time computational micro services is a significant plus.
- Experience in the Sports Betting or Fantasy Sports industry is a significant plus.
- Candidates should highlight open source contributions if any.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science or another Scientific Field or equivalent experience
How to apply:
Call Joyce Schiffer 203-241-2655 cell
Email resume to Joyce@OndawaGroup.com