ETL Developer – Armonk, NY
You will work on several of the key technology initiatives leveraging cutting edge data, cloud and integration technologies. You will be involved in designing and developing end to end applications.
We are a fast-growing unit, established to deliver innovative solutions sold directly to consumers through a wide distribution channel. Our team delivers the coordination, infrastructure and competencies that are key to driving forward this new business, working closely with our partners and clients.
- Experience developing data model, implementing ETL solutions
- Understanding of applications in a multi-tier architecture (database, UI components).
- SQL programming knowledge – partitioning, indexing, tuning knowledge, stored procedure, views
- DW concepts – star, snowflake schema, facts, dimensions, KPI, load strategies, surrogate keys, business keys, slowly changing dimensions, staging layer, information layer, analytic layer, data loading concepts
- Data model –OLTP, OLAP, Normalized and de-normalized schema, users
- ETL concepts – Tool can be anything but should have deep knowledge in that. Should handle complex transactions like folder traversing, transaction handling, logging, auditing, error handling, data versioning with the tool, deployment concepts
- Azure Knowledge – Knowledge in various Azure PAAS offerings e.g. ADLS, Azure BLOB, Batch Service, Azure Data factory V1, Key Vaults etc.
- Code repository and versioning concepts
- Understanding Microsoft offerings – SSIS, SSRS, Azure Analysis Service.
- Hands on Experience in MS SQL or MS Azure SQL is strongly preferred. Other databases acceptable
- CloverDX strongly preferred, knowledge on Informatica acceptable. Knowledge on Tableau and Mongo DB is plus
- Skills in additional programing languages viz. Ruby, Python, PHP, Shell scripting is a strong plus