Joyce@OndawaGroup.com – 203-241-2655 cell
The Agile Project Manager will help plan, lead, organize, and motivate agile project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering projects that provide exceptional business value to users. You will wear multiple hats, and manage several concurrent projects using agile methods in a fast-paced environment.
We are creating the world’s simplest, most intuitive sports betting products, focused on casual fans. We are building a system of proprietary machine learning algorithms and technology systems to generate inhouse pricing for our new, reimagined betting products, with a heavy focus on data science and live betting.
We are successful entrepreneurs, executives, engineers and data scientists with deep experience in sports, media, product development, technology, and daily fantasy sports. We are redefining an industry!
- Measure project performance with appropriate tools and techniques
- Support product owner managing stakeholder expectations for deliverables
- Manage communications with stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Coordinate with cross discipline team members to ensure projects are on track
- Solid understanding of SDLC models
- Knowledge and practice of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices, and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- 2+ Year’s Project Management Experience in an Agile Environment
- You incorporate your excellent communication and organizational skills and build excellent working relationships.
- Premium Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen (snacks, soft drinks, beer)
- Company Lunches
- Company Outings (e.g. poker nights, sporting events)
- UberEats Credits (when working late/weekends)
- Commuter benefits (via WageWorks)