Join a growing global leader as they continue to disrupt the healthcare industry. We are bringing virtual care to over 60 Million people around the world.
Work with us to improve access to quality care as we keep people happy and healthy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience) required; Master’s degree in information technology or computer sciences preferred, or equivalent provable experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years of related work experience.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process preferred.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, React, Git, SQL, and APIs.
- Knowledge of modern technologies like Docker, Elixir, GitHub, Continuous Integration, etc. preferred.
- Active social media or conference presence for the Open Source community is a big plus!
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.