We are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. As the #1 Telemedicine provider in the world, your designs will be seen and used by millions of people each year.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Proficient understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of ES6, React, Redux and Webpack.
- Good understanding of Asynchronous Request Handling, Responsive Design Techniques.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Sketch or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Proficient understanding of unit testing and integration testing.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Basic knowledge of Ruby on Rails framework +
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- We want 3+ years of experience and prefer consumer interface experience.
Greater NY Area